Learn the difference between bespoke, custom, made to measure, and off the rack. Don’t be fooled, and learn how to differentiate between top-quality fabrics and understand what dictates a quality fit. Feel confident in communicating your expectations. Our goal is to give you the best fit based on your body type.
Our fabric selection consists of over 10,000 high-quality choices in stock.
- Select the style that accentuates the best you and projects the image you’ve always aspired to
- Fabric selection – Over 10,000 high-quality choices in stock
- Buttons/stitching and custom details help distinguish your garment from all the rest
- This is the most crucial step in the process of your bespoke experience
- Over two decades of experience are at your disposal when your body is measured for your garments
- Nuisances of your body are taken into consideration in this process
Details like stitching preference, functional buttons, hand-stitched buttonholes, and special linings are taken into consideration. Buttons/stitching and custom details help distinguish your garment from all the rest. This is the most crucial step in the process of your bespoke experience!
Fit & Finish
Bespoke tailors don’t just craft garments; they craft YOUR vision of yourself and create a wearable piece of art that represents you in your best light. The bespoke process requires a level of customization and face-to-face interaction not required by any other clothing making process.
Your bespoke tailor will be creating your suit with his/her own two hands; hand sewing each and every detail. This is quite simply not a process you’ll ever experience with anything less than bespoke.
Call us today to schedule your private appointment in our modern and well-appointed showroom!